Indivision AGA MK2cr is a...
Indivision AGA MK2cr is a flickerfixer made for Amigas with AGA chipset.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 83 loyalty points. Your cart will total 83 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 8,30 zł.
Indivision AGA MK2cr is a flickerfixer made for Amigas with AGA chipset. This special version has a board shape geared towards use in the A4000 desktop computer and CD32 console.
While many other flickerfixers only support VGA output, Indivision AGA MK2cr sports a DVI-I output which supplies analogue VGA signals, and digital signals at the same time. Finally, you can connect your favourite computer to a modern flat screen and use super-hires resolutions on your workbench in full colour!
• output pixel clock can go up to 135 MHz
• data rate reaches more than 480 MBytes/s peak performance
• 50 Hz modes (e.g. PAL) can be promoted to 60+ Hz and thus be displayed on modern monitors
• 16 MBytes frame buffer, entirely addressable
• supports S-Hires and full 24-bit colour depth
• unlike other internal flicker fixers, Indivision AGA Mk2cr supports the BorderBlank flag
Indivision AGA Mk2 is plugged over the Lisa chip. No other connection to the motherboard is required. Due to a much enhanced 84-pin PLCC socket being used, the Indivision fits like a glove and won't come off easily.
Output screen modes can be saved "per input screen mode", so you can adjust your favourite Workbench resolution perfectly, while not affecting the settings you've chosen for PAL and NTSC games. Settings are saved in the flash of the flickerfixer, so they survive a reboot and/or power-cycle of the computer.
1. flickerfixer for A4000D/CD32
2. DVI-I cable
3. ground cable
4. short instructions
In addition, you will require:
1. screwdriver to open your computer
2. method to mount the DVI-I output (e.g. metal bracket)
3. a transfer method for the configuration tool (over 2.6MBytes download archive from our wiki)
4. DVI-I to VGA adapter (only if you want to use the unit with a VGA monitor)
5. HighGFX software package from Aminet (free download for higher Workbench resolutions)
Pictures vary. Actual unit has a smaller connector for the DVI-I cable.
No customer reviews for the moment.
FastATA 4000 MK-VII Black Edition Zorro III...
PCI Lan car for PCI busboards.
Daughterboard with four PCI and three ZIII...
1 319,00 zł
Radeon PCI graphics card for all Mediator...
The adapter allows you to use the keyboard from...
Prices are tax included