Rys MKII adapter was created for...
Rys MKII adapter was created for simply connecting the USB HID device to your Amiga / C64 / Atari ST computer.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 06/17/2015
By buying this product you can collect up to 12 loyalty points. Your cart will total 12 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 zł.
Rys MKII adapter was created for simply connecting the USB HID device to your Amiga / C64 / Atari ST computer. The design was based on 16-bit microcontrollers from Microchip.
Rys MKII is equipped with an internal USB stack, so that it became possible to support USB HID devices (such as mouse, joystick pad) without the need to install additional drivers for operating system Amiga / C64 / Atari ST. Installation consists of connecting the Rys in the appropriate computer port (port of a computer mouse or joystick Amiga / C64 / Atari ST) after that the adapter is ready for operation. Rys MKII adapter will require an additional cable-extender D-Sub / D-Sub to connect to some computers (eg Atari ST).
Rys MKII is equipped with emulating mouse, joystick and joypad. Mouse emulation has 3 speed set by the user. This ensures adjust the speed emulation for the connected USB mouse. The adapter automatically detects 2 types of connected devices (USB mouse or joysticks / joypads USB). If joystick or joypad Rys MKII is connected to the device, it will be recognizes as a "game device" and the user must manually switch the adapter mode for "Joystick" or "Joypad". Changes of settings are stored in EEPROM and flashing lights signaled the "Status", so after reconnecting the device is configured to your favorite settings.
The adapter is equipped with the "Bootloader", which allows you to make a software update via a standard USB cable. This solution lets to upgrade the latest firmware for adapter very easily.
Features of the adapter Rys MKII
• Support for USB HID mice (including "boot protocol") and USB-PS / 2,
• Support for HID USB joysticks,
• Support for USB HID joypads,
• Internal USB stack,
• Support for Amiga / C64 / Atari ST (some models may require an additional adapter)
• The "bootloader" for firmware update,
• LED "Status" indicating the status of the device,
• EEPROM memory to store settings.
• 16-bit microcontroller Microchip's nanoWatt technology,
• 3 mouse emulation modes,
• mode joystick (joystick emulation of the original work)
• mode joypad (joystick emulation of the original work)
Rys MKII adapter features
• "Bootloader" button or the roll - emulation mode selection
• 9 + 10 - operating mode selection
• 1 - Fire1
• 2 - FIRE2
• 3 - fire3
• 6 - autofire1
• 5 - autofire2
• SELECT + START - operating mode selection
• X - Fire1
• - FIRE2
•  - fire3
• R2 - autofire1
• L2 - autofire2
Changing the operating mode adapter is indicated by the flashing indicator light "Status".
For the connected joystick or falls.
• 1 dim - mode "Joystick"
• 2 dims - mode "Joypad"
• 3 dims - mode "Joypad - mouse emulation"
For a connected mouse.
• 4 dims - change speeds
Warranty 24 months
No customer reviews for the moment.
Issue 114 (May 2015) of Amiga Future.
CD32 Expansion Slot has been designed...
HxC Floppy Emulator is a very interesting...
Sum adapter enables connecting USB HID...
Memory expansion (and not only) for the Amiga 600.
Prices are tax included