4-way EIDE buffered interface for...
4-way EIDE buffered interface for Amiga 1200 and Amiga 600 computers.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 26 loyalty points. Your cart will total 26 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.66.
With the 4xEIDE buffered interface you can now take advantage of the latest low-cost, high-capacity ATA/EIDE devices like hard drives, CD-ROM drives, CD-RW drives, ZIP drives, LS-120 drives, etc.
• Support for ATAPI standard devices
• Two buffered EIDE ports for 4 drives
• Support CHS, LBA-28 and LBA-48 addressing modes
• LBA-48 assures support for hard drives beyond the 128GB
• Automatically configured devices
• Automatic processor type recognition
• Compatibility with all A1200 turbo cards
• Boots from any attached HDD, ZIP or LS-120
• EIDE'99 requires KS2.04 as minimum
4xEIDE'99 software bundled with 4xEIDE buffered interface provides support for:HDD drives, CD-ROM drives, CD-R drives, CD-RW drives, ZIP drives, LS-120 drives. AllegroCDFS--the fastest Amiga CD filesystem is also included.
• Access to:
- ISO 9660 level 1, 2 nad 3
- Joliet (Windows 95/98 long name - 64 characters) level 1, 2 and 3
- RockRidge (with Amiga Extensions)
- UDF (Video DVD)
• Supports Amiga protection bits
• Supports Multisession
• Supports SCSI and ATAPI devices (CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD)
• Supports direct audio grabbing from standard audio CDs
• 4xEIDE'99 buffered interface
• Floppy disk with:
- EIDE'99 software pack (ver.4.0) and
- AllegroCDFS (ver.3.5).
This product is covered by 2-year warranty.
No customer reviews for the moment.
FastATA MK-V controller for Amiga 1200.
Micromys V4 is an adapter for connecting...
Brand new remote for Commodore CDTV
AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition is the latest Amiga...
PS/2 mouse interface for any Amiga.
Prices are tax included