Busboard with five PCI and six ZIII...
Busboard with five PCI and six ZIII slots for towerised Amiga 4000D.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 169 loyalty points. Your cart will total 169 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $4.25.
The Mediator PCI 4000D MK III 3V busboard is designed to enable expansion of towerised Amiga 4000D with a wide range of high-performance, low-cost PCI cards.
• 5 PCI slots (PCI 2.2 compatible)
• 6 Zorro III/II slots and one video slot
• 66/33MHz PCI clock (transfer rate up to 264MB/s)
• 32-bit PCI datapath
• 4GB PCI memory space
• Busmastering/DMA in all PCI slots
• SDRAM/SGRAM of PCI gfx card as a fast DMA buffer
• DMA to A4000 motherboard space
• Address and data parity control support
• Interrupt controller (4 lines to each PCI card)
• Compatibility with all A4000 processor card models
• Simultaneous operation of up to five PCI and up to six Zorro III/II cards
• 2D graphic drivers for: Radeon 9200, Voodoo5, Voodoo4, Voodoo3, Voodoo Banshee,
• S3 Virge and S3 Virge DX PCI graphic cards
• Warp 3D drivers working with Voodoo5, Voodoo4 and Voodoo3 graphic cards
• TV tuner drivers for: most of available PCI TV tuners (over 100 models supported)
• AHI sound drivers for: Sound Blaster 4.1 Digital, Sound Blaster 128 and
• ForteMedia FM801-based sound cards (e.g. Terratec 512i Digital)
• USB drivers for the Poseidon stack for: Spider and Spider II USB 2.0 cards
• Network Sana-2 drivers for: Fast Ethernet 100Mbps PCI cards
• Network Sana-2 drivers for: Ethernet 10Mbps PCI cards
Current info about supported PCI cards is available in the Mediator Driver Guide.
• Mediator PCI 4000 MK-III Core Logic card
• Elbox A4000 7xZIII / 5xPCI busboard
• 5 spacers with bolts
• Mediator Multimedia CD
• User's Manual
This product is covered by 2-year warranty.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Prices are tax included