Daughterboard with four PCI and three...
Daughterboard with four PCI and three ZIII slots for Amiga 3000D in the standard desktop case.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 131 loyalty points. Your cart will total 131 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $3.46.
The Mediator PCI 3000Di daughter board is designed to enable expansion of Amiga 3000 desktop with a wide range of high-performance, low-cost PCI cards.
• 3 PCI slots (PCI 2.2 compatible)
• 3 Zorro III/II slots
• 66/33MHz PCI clock (transfer rate up to 264MB/s)
• 32-bit PCI datapath
• 4GB PCI memory space
• Busmastering/DMA in all PCI slots
• SDRAM/SGRAM of PCI gfx card as a fast DMA buffer
• DMA to A3000 motherboard space
• Address and data parity control support
• Interrupt controller (4 lines to each PCI card)
• Compatibility with all A3000 processor card models
• Simultaneous operation of up to four PCI and up to three Zorro III/II cards
• 2D graphic drivers for: Radeon 9200, Voodoo5, Voodoo4, Voodoo3, Voodoo Banshee,
• S3 Virge and S3 Virge DX PCI graphic cards
• Warp 3D drivers working with Voodoo5, Voodoo4 and Voodoo3 graphic cards
• TV tuner drivers for: most of available PCI TV tuners (over 100 models supported)
• AHI sound drivers for: Sound Blaster 4.1 Digital, Sound Blaster 128 and
• ForteMedia FM801-based sound cards (e.g. Terratec 512i Digital)
• USB drivers for the Poseidon stack for: Spider and Spider II USB 2.0 cards
• Network Sana-2 drivers for: Fast Ethernet 100Mbps PCI cards
• Network Sana-2 drivers for: Ethernet 10Mbps PCI cards
Current info about supported PCI cards is available in the Mediator Driver Guide.
• Mediator PCI 3000 Core Logic card
• Elbox A3000D 4xZIII / 4xPCI daughter board
• Mediator Multimedia CD
• User's Manual
This product is covered by 2-year warranty.
Early test shows that Mediator does not work with ZorRAM and BigRamPlus.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Prices are tax included